Cripple Creek, Colorado

High atop the Rocky Mountains on the Western side of America's Mountain, Cripple Creek lies in a vast bowl created by Earth, Wind & Fire!
This has been my home for 20 years. I raised my kids here, built a ranch, raised horses and cows and assorted farm animals and buried my husband in the shadow of this Magnificent Mountain.
So, saddle up yer pony and ride along with me as I share some of my experiences riding trails and photographing my world in this, the most beautiful of spaces!

Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Colorado Mountain Property For Sale

http://mtnhomes.com/index.cfm?action=propdetails&id=325403&brokerid=1548&look=2&brochure&runadlist=no&source=facebook




Check it out! We are getting it surveyed, probably by around May 15, 2014 that should be done. You can go out and take a look. Its raw, heavily treed with killer Peak views. Power is not too far off but I don't know and since the seller is basically "yard sale-ing" this land, won't do that investigation, but plan on a great solar site since there is ample southern exposure. Deep woods living! Contact Carrie N Miller United Country Timberline Realty in Divide, Colorado 719-641-7074

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update. More info please visit Acreage Property in Colorado

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..
whitefish lake montana real estate