Cripple Creek, Colorado

High atop the Rocky Mountains on the Western side of America's Mountain, Cripple Creek lies in a vast bowl created by Earth, Wind & Fire!
This has been my home for 20 years. I raised my kids here, built a ranch, raised horses and cows and assorted farm animals and buried my husband in the shadow of this Magnificent Mountain.
So, saddle up yer pony and ride along with me as I share some of my experiences riding trails and photographing my world in this, the most beautiful of spaces!

Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cripple Creek, Colorado Boom Town

3 comments:

Dom Casas said...

Great blog! Fort Collins Rocks!

Unknown said...

Hi this is awesome and very helpful for me. Because i just love such as post that will be related to colorado shuttle and they are giving us such a great opportunity.
thanks

tralrdr said...

Hi to Steven Stephen and thanks for the comment!